Pictured – Biden, Patrick Ho (suspected CPP Intelligence agent), JiaQiBao the secretary
The Daily Mail:
- DailyMail.com can reveal messages between Hunter Biden and young Chinese-American woman who worked in his business venture with Patrick Ho
- In an audio recording, Hunter described Ho to a friend as the ‘spy chief of China’
- The young secretary, JiaQi Bao, worked for Hunter during his partnership with Chinese oil giant CEFC in a multi-million-dollar deal
- Bao, then age 29, scheduled flights, hotels and doctor’s appointments for him
- She sent him opposition research to help Joe Biden’s 2020 election bid and wrote flirty and personal messages and ended up with his military dog tags
- She also encouraged him to draw from the company’s accounts before they were shut down
- Hunter and Joe Biden’s brother Jim partnered with CEFC in 2017, in a deal that was meant to generate billions of dollars
- It’s unclear whether Bao was aware of CEFC bosses alleged links with intelligence services at the time and she has not responded to requests for comment
Hunter Biden’s emails reveal his close relationship with the Chinese-American secretary who worked for him when he went into business with the man he called the ‘spy chief of China.’
The mysterious young assistant wrote the president’s son flirty — almost stalky — messages, sent him opposition research for Joe’s White House run and encouraged him to draw funds from the company’s accounts when the joint venture collapsed and even ended up with Hunter’s military dog tags.
In 2017 Hunter went into business with Patrick Ho, secretary general of Chinese oil giant CEFC.
Hunter described Ho in a call recording on his abandoned laptop as the ‘spy chief of China’, and the Chinese businessman was later surveilled by US law enforcement as a foreign intelligence threat before he was convicted of bribery in 2018.
After launching his multi-million-dollar joint venture with CEFC, Hunter was assigned a 29-year-old Chinese-American assistant, JiaQi Bao, who quickly struck up a close and intriguing relationship with her Biden boss.
At first, emails show the New York-based Bao diligently scheduled flights, hotels and even doctor’s appointments for the president’s son.
But mysteriously, the young assistant also sent him opposition research to help Joe Biden’s 2020 election bid, urged him to take cash from the joint venture’s accounts as the business collapsed and wrote flirty and personal messages and even ended up with Hunter’s military dog tags in her New York apartment – the same tags he can be seen wearing in home-made porn videos he recorded on his laptop.
While Hunter had photos of Bao on his laptop, seen here, DailyMail.com did not find any explicit photos or videos of the assistant.