THE FOUR STATES ARE: Arizona, North Carolina, Georgia, and Pennsylvania
Legal challenges have forced Pennsylvania and Arizona to ‘uncall’ winners and keep counting.
Here is the percentage of the REMAINING VOTE for Trump or Biden (whoever is trailing) to catch up and beat the other, in each of the four states. Data are from RealClearPolitics Tuesday November 10, 2020.
In North Carolina where Trump is leading, Biden would need to get 72% of the remaining vote to catch up and win. That’s a stretch but depending on the demographics of the remaining vote, it could happen.
In the other three states Trump is trailing and needs 59% in AZ, 63% in GA, and 62% in PA (the prize). Are these numbers do-able? They must be because the counts go on!
The Libertarian candidate (Jo Jorgensen) is the SPOILER in all of the races! Her 1-1.5%, if thrown to Trump, would be enough for him to win in all four states.
NORTH CAROLINA: TRUMP LEADING BY 1.4% WITH 97% COUNTED
- REMAINING TO COUNT: 169075
- BIDEN TRAILING BY: 73,308
- TO WIN, BIDEN NEEDS 72% OF THE REMAINING (ABOUT 121,191 VOTES)
PENNSYLVANIA: BIDEN LEADING BY 0.7% WITH 97% COUNTED
- REMAINING TO COUNT: 209,556
- TRUMP TRAILING BY 48,997
- TO WIN, TRUMP NEEDS 62% OF THE REMAINING (ABOUT 130,000 VOTES)
GEORGIA: BIDEN LEADING BY 0.2% WITH 99% COUNTED
- REMAINING TO COUNT: 50,394
- TRUMP TRAILING BY: 12,650
- TO WIN, TRUMP NEEDS 63% OF THE REMAINING (ABOUT 31,521 VOTES)
ARIZONA: BIDEN LEADING BY 0.5% WITH 98% COUNTED
- REMAINING TO COUNT: 68,163
- TRUMP TRAILING BY: 12,651
- TO WIN, TRUMP NEEDS 59% OF THE REMAINING (ABOUT 40,406 VOTES)
SOME NEWS ARTICLES